Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April goals ...

So I was thinking and decided to make some goals for april. I know that if I put my self some goals is the best way to improve my game I think for every one else who is just starting that this is a great way to. I put my self goals high. Whys that ? So if we take a look at our life ... I put my self a goal to get hm... let me say about 1k$ a month no matter how just get. And there is another person who puts him self a goal to get 5k$ a month, who do you think it will get more ? Sure we must be realistic since the goal can be so hard to achive that we gave up ... Ok stop bullshiting making goals is a great way of improving your game or what ever you are just doing and want to be succesfull at this. So my goals for april are:

1. At the end of the month I want to be playing on NL25 (500$ of bankroll more is better since I think I will be playing 6max)
2. 40k hands
3. I need to make 2-3 PTBB on NL10 or. NL5 it depends what I will be playing.

What we must count in ?

- On every hour or maybe two if table is very fishy I will make a 5-10-60-120 minutes pause for a drink, take something to eat what ever.
- If I loose two stacks so if I am 10$ in - I will end for that day. In extreme cases where I get suck out really badly I can continue but to -15$ when I am more I go away. Go read a book etc.
- I will watch at least one video a day on stoxpoker.com
- On the and of each day I will go through my "panic" hands of the day and post at least one on the stox forum, 2+2 what ever page :D

2 comments:

johnnyteth said...

pizda sj niti ne zgleda tok zabit ... k "ostali" k sva jih prečekerala dans ...

btw ti pošlem uno slikco z balami v roki za blog ?

D3lux3 said...

haha ok ;)