Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here comes another + profit day :)

I dont know but really for the first time to be honest this "big stack strategy" as they would call it on pokerstrategy is actually working out or maybe is just an upswing but I think I am doing pretty fine since all my stats are normal ...

Today I watched a movie on stox and then full of optimism started playing. 8 tables of NL5 as usual. I was playing for about an hour and then went on pause, then I was playing two hours and a pause and again one hour. So overall I played about 2.2k hands today :) I end up in 40$ profit :P I had some unlucky AQs on a NL10 table which I btw opened accidentally but the pot was big (multiway) and I had the TPTK (top pair top kicker), I was thinking that I am maybe bad, which I was at the end against a JJ seting :D Ok enough about this so let we take a look at todays statistics:



Todays graph would be something like this:



And overall graph including NL2:



So I am geting some downs and ups but I think this is the fact we need to count it in if we are playing 6max and especially on lower stakes. So I just need to post a hand and check what I did actually play today :)

Good bye

No comments: