I hope I will record some session and show it here :P But just for now here are the stats and the graphs from my poker tracker.

Picture from poker tracker and poker grapher

Graph from pokerEV mostly will show you sklansky bucks (using information)

And allin luck graph judge on yourself :D
I was tilting a little bit to again and get all those things in my mind (poker is not for me, etc.) so I think a little of this: Maybe I should start playing SNGs :D And I played it a little of 3.4$ turbo 10 man SNGos on PS and I was quite succesfull, actually I tried a Collin Moshman strategy showed in his video. Collin Moshman is a great SNG player and he is part of a coach team on stoxpoker.com. He also wrote a book called SNG strategy which I think it will be my part of the poker book collection. As we are here I would like you to inform that I am planting to spend some money on the books but I am still thinking which books would it be so if any of you got some advice please fell free to advice :D (I am not a fan of E-books :P). I am seriously interested in the new Ed harrington holdem cash game, little green, blue and black book set and so on and on and on :D
No comments:
Post a Comment