Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good day after all

So yesterday we had a litlle party at friends house, we played a home tournament 10€ buyin (6 players). I finished 3rd but I was very bad beated. So I was holding a 77, I raised about 3 times the BB (I was pretty big stack atm.) and friend called. Flop cames 345 two of diamonds. Since my friend its not that good player I pushed to scare him a little and he called me with A2 diamonds. He beated me so I was pretty not in that bad mood since I didnt play that bad actually I played pretty good tbh. :D

So today I tried to play a little on a FTP (Full Tilt Poker). I started playing Short Stack strategy on NL25. I came to about 7$ profit and leave the tables. I was playing short stack just to get some money and I will be playing short stack to, to get some nice bankroll. So then I wanted to play a little of a NL10 6 handed and I ended with a nice profit. I will make a cutout of interesting hands and post it here. Here are the statistics in my pokertracker
My VPIP is a little to high so I will try to play less hands (my goal is to get it somewhere to 26-28). Next thing I want to know how is my PF aggression doing :D So I hope I will be capable to post some video reviews of hands from todays session (maybe the whole session). So thats it for today.




Where am I going today ?! :)

Hehe its Erick Morillo ... So I think you dont know I like to listen to house/techno so Erick Morillo its a good DJ and today he is in Ambasada Gavioli, Izola, Slovenia :D

No comments: