Saturday, April 5, 2008

AKo -22$ : overall +40$ :)

Ok so yesterday I played quite a lot of hands. So after 3k hands I was about 40$+ which is quite of a result again. So I am making 9.66PTBB/100 which is a good result too. Yesterday I didnt play 8 tables but I tried a little of 4 tabling and I think I was doing same but I was making better decisions for sure.
Maybe today will be the day when I touch NL10 a little but as I sad I am a little afraid of NL10 since in past it made me a lot of headaches :D So enough talking, here are yesterdays stats and a graph:

So stats of 4.4.2008 (yesterday) are like this:



And a graph:



Actually I am very happy about the result since worst hand of the day was AKo :D

Overall stats:



Overall graph (NL2 not included):



So in the next week I will try to make some "tutorial" or however would you call it for NL5 limit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.