So as told I touched NL10 today and I can say only one thing: GREAT !
At first I was thinking ooh again - on this limit and then I little cleared my head and started thinking that I should act like I dont even know this limit. And all went ok. I started getting good cards and also being payed off a lot off times. I noticed that the game is a little tighter then NL5 but I didnt played a lot cuz the day was kinda wierd :D I must say that I posted a lot in hand disscusion forum and I take a look at two videos. Having a day off is really great (I meant having a day off school :D). So enough talking here are the graphs and stats:


And overall standings (profit at NL10 is that small because I had about -30$ at the start)


And now I am going to partyyyy a little :D And not drink nothing :P:P:P
1 comment:
welcome to blogger... good luck to you...
Post a Comment